Saturday 9 January 2010

BBC News - 3D TV is being billed as possible industry saviour

BBC News - 3D TV is being billed as possible industry saviour

Posted using ShareThis

’m no expert but since some HD works on transmitting alternate images really fast to be picked up by gizmo glasses then why can’t standard 720i and 1080i simply be used to transmit the 3D signal? Then any HDTV will be able to show 3D

Just as Freeview digital started off as bog standard and now there is 3D freeview on the way I strongly suspect that 3D technology will soon be available on standard HD.

Call me a sceptic but chances are this is already possible but those friggin’ manufacturers would rather have us buy yet another new TV.
Forget it, I’ll stick with my crisp new Bravia thank you very much and Sony (much as I love ‘em) can stick their 3DTV where the signal don’t broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment